Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things I love....

My new found love for blogging has lead me to read many other blogs.I even find myself reading blogs of people I've never met. It's kind of like facebook, where someone changes their relationship status to "in a relationship with some hot guy" and you have to click on some hot guy to see if you can look at the pictures to judge what their all about...etc, etc.  Oh come on, you know you do it too.....right? Uh oh.....nevermind. Anyway, I have stumbled across multiple people devoting a whole daily blog session to "my favorite things".....now at first I thought, "Eh, they just don't have anything exciting to write about". Now, I sit here with nothing exciting to write about, although, I could give you my take on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" which is currently having a marathon....give me a break. Oh wait..."it's twins. Full term, Congratulations."" "I didn't know I was pregnant....I had no signs, except for missed periods, weight gain, cravings, swelling, etc." Please...


So......


Things I love....today.


Edy's Coconut Fruit Bars. They really taste like a Pina (I always want to say penis) Colada minus the booze. Real coconut....at 12o calories, delish! You have to try them, really!

I ran in to K Mart (whoa...that might be a whole other blog) today before I met Josh for lunch to get some ant traps and picked up a couple of these big soft frisbees for the boys. We played with them for over an hour in the rain, so fun! I can't wait to bring them to the beach soon!

I might go back and get this shirt tomorrow... we'll see :)

I did pick up this cute dress for $20 at the mall. It's fun and flirty...I can't wait to wear it around town. Look out.....ha.

I guess that's it for now....until next time I can't think of anything to write about. Today's favorite things. 

P.S. I realize that I used ... so much in this one blog. I hope that Ashley Hebert (The Bachelorette) doesn't read my blog. She'll never get over me. (Hollar, Bachelorette fans)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment