Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Daze

Today was one of those days where I love Vermont. It was sunny, warm-not hot, and just plain beautiful. I spent the morning in the classroom sorting through paperwork, packing up our "toys and tools"  and re-arranging furniture. I worked for a solid couple of hours and then decided to enjoy the outdoors, at home. Unusual for me. I have a hard time staying home, I'm always on the go- I like it that way too. I picked up the boys and we filled up our swimming pool for the first time this year. It always amazes me how much fun kids have with water- I swear a hose is the best present a kid could get.  Sawyer and Shamus did their chores tonight. Shamus mowed the lawn, Sawyer helped me water the flowers, and  we all made dinner. Here are some snapshots of my little cuties :) 








After 3 full days of fishing, Josh joined us at home for the evening. It was nice to have him home although he is so exhausted. He is pretending like he's going to stay up and watch The Bachelorette with me, but I'm sure he'll be snoring as soon as they role out the first rose...

No comments:

Post a Comment